Webtaskmanager Mailer v0.1 PHP Script Free Donwload
On a Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP (WAMP) server,
For Front-end processing:
– Copy the ‘Calendar’ folder to a folder on the document root directory of Apache.
– Preferably install the PhpMyadmin program to make installation of the database easier.
– Using a connection to a MySQL Database, create a database called ‘Calendarix’
– Using the ‘Calendarix’ Database, run the file dbschema.sql file as a SQL query to load all the tables and relevant data
– If configuration files are required for the web server, the httpd.conf in the root directory can be used for the folder
‘c:\program files\ .. .. \Apache\conf\’
– If configuration files are required for PHP, the php.ini in the root directory can be used for the folder
– The Web Page will be at
http://localhost/ under the directory the calendar folder was copied to.
For Back-end processing:
– Copy the ‘Mailer’ folder to a folder on the server
– Open a command prompt
(start – run - cmd.exe)
– In the command prompt, go to the directory of the copied ‘Mailer’ folder
– To start the email sending process, type in
‘sendmail.bat’ and press Enter
– Open a second Command prompt
– In the command prompt, go to the directory of the ‘Mailer’ program
– To start the email reading process, type in
‘readmail.bat’ and press enter
Email/SMS settings –
The default SMTP email gateway used is set up for smtp.gmail.com If this is to be changed, the details in the sendemail() function of the emailcli.php file will need to be changed for lines 31 – 35
The default email to SMS gateway is a company called Messagenet at www.messagenet.com.au If this is to be changed, the emailcli.php file will need to be changed for lines 222 and 174 for the destination email address for the email gateway.
The imap.php file will need to be changed for the line 27-30 and 93 and 98 for a different registered email address for the email to SMS gateway, and if Messagenet is not used.
Currently code is specific for Australian mobile phone numbers. This can be changed in imap.php lines 99-103
Changes in 0.1.2008.10.18
– Fix for internal messages (in cal_message.php) showing all messages for all users where message type is 2 (internal and email)
– Fix for display issue in cal_utils.php listing incorrect number of messages based on messagetype 2 showing for all users.