PHP – OOP CRUD Operation v1 PHP Script
Please take note that CSS and jQuery used in this tutorial are hosted so you need internet connection for them to work.
First step is to create our database.
1. Open phpMyAdmin.
2. Click databases, create a database and name it as crud_oop.
3. After creating a database, click the SQL and paste the below codes. See image below for detailed instruction.
- CREATE TABLE `member` (
- `memberid` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
- `firstname` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
- `lastname` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
- PRIMARY KEY(`memberid`)
- ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;