Fast Secure v3.1.2 Contact Form PHP Script
Fast Secure Contact Form is an advanced contact form script. The script has WordPress support.
1. Admin panel
2. Google captcha security system
3. Spam control
4. Editable Css system
5. Multiple mail sending support
6. Send file attachment (upload file)
PHP 5.1 or higher
PHP register_globals and safe_mode should be turned off.
1. First create a database.
2. If you only put the form on the homepage, throw the files in the Site Files directory directly to your server. If you want to install the subfolder (for example, sitename.com/communication) in the form of the folder according to him after creating the folder in the Site Files folder to your server.
3. Start the installation at www.site-name.com/install/index.php and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
4. Then, if you want to use the form in your site, you can use the form by adding the codes that you have reached with the steps below.
Admin Panel: www.site-name.com/admin.
Your username and password are the information you set during the installation process.
To use the form
1. First login to the admin panel.
2. From the top menu, go to Preview Form.
3. Click Show PHP Code on the page that opens and select and copy the code that appears below. Click here to see the picture.
4. On which page you want to use the codes you receive, you can add them to that page. Or, create a file in your native language as iletisim.php and paste the copied code here and save it.
5. www.site-name.com/contact.php When you log in you can view your form. Fast Secure Contact Form installation is completed. You can use the comments section for your questions, comments and suggestions.